Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. 6. Phone charger
  2. 3. Kindle or any tablet
  3. 1. Medication
  4. Yoda, what I do when my stomach is hungry but I'm not is I start thinking about all the different options I have on hand until something clicks and winner, winner I'm eating dinner. I've done this for years and it pretty much always works. So maybe think about every other option BESIDES smoking that you have until one clicks for you 😊 I'm really happy to hear that you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Now you can truly see that all your hard work is paying off 😊
  5. Love it! Sugar britches won't be able to say no lol😊
  6. 7. Marriage certificate
  7. Glad you got past it @Sunshine59. Next time just chew regular gum, sugar free since your diabetic. Cravings like that will still happen for some time to come but as you saw it was much easier to get past with all this quit time under your belt. Well done 😊
  8. 3. Silver coins
  9. To @Rozuki, concert passes😊
  10. 1. Birth certificate
  11. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Joint or bowl?😋
  12. 7. Bucket
  13. 5. Sponges
  14. For the dude @AceWhite:
  15. 1. Cascade
  16. 7. Sleeping bag
  17. Welcome aboard @Leenyc3 and congratulations on deciding to quit. First of all I agree that you need to get rid of any smokes you have around, its a temptation you don't need! It takes about three days for the nicotine to leave your system so each time you reintroduce it you have to go through that all over again, who wants to keep doing that right?! Stick close and check out all the great information we have about our addiction so you can better succeed too
  18. Hang in there Darcy it won't always be this way, I promise! But only if you keep your quit! Distraction, distraction, distraction. Play games, read posts, take a bath or a long walk, anything to get your mind off the smoke
  19. Congratulations @Steven Drojensky on half a year quit! You're doing great!!😊
  20. Yay @Linda, your hard work has paid off and in one short month you'll be a year quit! Congratulations 😊
  21. 5. Spare pillows
  22. To @Jordan7 Love: jillar

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.