Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False TNP has worn sunglasses at night
  2. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  3. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  4. Just finished taking my granddaughter swimming and still haven't come up with a plausible answer to Why is the swimming pool called fairfield if there's no fair and no field?
  5. Is it because they taste crap?
  6. I love flake, but don't you think deep fried chocolate spoils things?
  7. Better than cod, haddock, rock and plaice?
  8. Have you never had a mushy pea fritter? Deep fried veggies can't be considered properly healthy can they?
  9. I think I said posh people get out the bath to pee. What makes you think I'm not posh?
  10. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  11. Hey how did this rumour start? (I certainly haven't peed in the bath all weekend)
  12. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 ... you pulled the queen card? How can you get away with that?
  13. Stzr, This is such a brave, generous and inspirational story. You should be extremely proud of yourself. My very best wishes to you and your family and thank you, seriously just thank you!
  14. Nope!!! And many happy returns Catlover. Have a fanastic day! And sticks I think we may be obliged to allow chicks to win the day today or at least keep the spankings to a gently proportion
  15. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Morning, hope the kids made you brekkie in bed with Lorne sausage this morning 8
  16. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  17. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  18. Brendan Foster at the Montreal Olympics As a bonus for fluffy
  19. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  20. overly optimistic orangutan offends
  21. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6 ... Morning Doreen, hope you are being looked after by your kids today
  22. How expensive it need to be to be convincing?
  23. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
    I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm H-A-P-P-Y
  24. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
    Lie to me - because wouldn't it be great if we knew someone who could read every time we told a fib
  25. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
    and who didn't love his car?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.