Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. 10
  2. Are you quoting rag n bone man, level 42 or human league?
  3. well 3 makes sense if 1 and 2 are true, how do you feel about exercise?
  4. jittery jiggly juniper jelly
  5. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  6. I can't help having moobs having put on a little weight since quitting. Not sure how DN got the photo, but reckon I may need to call the authorities. I think we should defer to Jillar, if she wants a go?
  7. maybe, sometimes, a little bit, but aren't we meant to be a little disingeneous?
  8. Sslip replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Edamame
  9. (for the flowers I think they're a type of orchid http://webneel.com/amazing-weird-flowers) And out came a clippety clop I put in lemon grass and some thai food
  10. don't californians have duvets?
  11. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False ... neither dog sits on laps and all 3 cats and the 1 dog we had that sat on laps have passed on now. TNP has more than 1 pet vying for lap rights
  12. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  13. I've heard togs for each of them, but duvets are from scandenavia aren't they?
  14. The photo is why the concept of hall passes exist! Anyhow deduction time 1. You + Purple = All is good with the world, so true. 2. I'm sure you said somewhere you'd put on that weight, but believe that means you're still good, so true. 3. I think this is a little fib, because I reckon its impossible to not have seen worse sights on the street over your 30+ years on the planet.
  15. Yay, fluffy'so back. It is indeed a lie. I've only been waiting for 1 week to use the B word.
  16. No 2 is the truth. Love that game!
  17. Quite right, there is a word beginning with B that I've been waiting for the A-Z to cycle round to.
  18. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  19. And out came a dancing lady I put in ham and pineapple
  20. No been peeing down here all day, think maybe Norway has your sunshine now. While we're waiting for Jo to wake up from her solid 3 hours of sleep, a quick one before handing back the reins and we'll go with quit train based. 1. I try to post in another game in between postings in chicks or sticks 2. My favourite game is the answer a question with a song title 3. I've been waiting for 2 weeks to post a word in A-Z of Splendiferous words
  21. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  22. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    True TNP has absolutely murdered a song at karaoke
  23. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    true TPBM considers golf a sport
  24. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    revolt

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.