Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Huge congratulations Octain. You have done an awesome job throughout the course of the year and fully deserve the respect on reaching the Lido deck.
  2. The stars are out in force today! Each and every one of you have played a significant part in me being here. Thank you all!
  3. I'm looking at it with suspicion. Do you think I'll manage to get my arse of the deckchair again if I park myself there?
  4. Are long flowing robes not enough these days?
  5. Nope, indeed. Thought I'd pop my head round the corner, today of all days!
  6. Thank you all. I have so many thoughts and emotions whizzing around in my head right now. First of all, sorry I'm not around as much these days, life is stunningly busy at the moment in a good way. The decision I made last year was one of the best things I ever did for myself. To life live with a conscience clear of all the crap that comes with smoking is amazing. It was the beginning of so much more for me though. A change that is so very hard to believe looking back on where I was a year ago. The other thing that it has done for me is to introduce me to friends around the world. You amazing guys and girls who look out for everyone here. I love you people and thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me. I can't name check everyone, but you are honestly the best of the best.
  7. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Good day to you all on the train.
  8. Happy new year all. Hope 2019 brings you the best of everything and is filled with joy!
  9. I'm not getting on his naughty list. Well not for that reason anyway.
  10. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Good day to you all!
  11. Tammy, so sorry I am late to the party. You my friend are an absolute star and absolutely rocking this quit. 6 months already and it seems so much more in the way you handle yourself. Congratulations, I'm very proud of your achievement!
  12. Sslip commented on Oldybutmouldy's blog entry in My headspace....
    Such a brave post. I can well understand why you feel it most intensely around the anniversary of your mum's passing and I feel for you. No mask can lift the kind of depression you talk about. Please consider seeking additional help with the depression. There are many ways in which this can be helped. You should be proud of yourself for the care and love you provided to your mum. Regardless of her illness, I'm certain she would have appreciated that warmth and affection and she would have known how much she was loved as she faced her final days. What a brave person you are. Don't be too brave though, nobody should face this alone. Mental health is important and for a multitude of reasons 1 in 4 of us these days suffer with mental illness in some way. When you are ready find the support you deserve. Happy to talk to you here or in messanger if that would help. Be kind to yourself!
  13. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20 Hope everyone had a good Xmas day. On to the boxing now. Seems a violent name for one of the coolest days of the year.
  14. Anyone have an idea where "a friend" may be able to start their christmas shopping pick up a couple of last minute christmas present for unexpected guests, such as the wife and kids?
  15. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 A very merry Christmas all.
  16. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Get your freak on
  17. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    It's life Jim but not as we know it
  18. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Life is for living
  19. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I like a little facial hair, though I do draw the line when my wife lets her 'tache get out of control (not really if you ever see this my sweet) Up early and start cooking on christmas day or another hour in bed, after all it's the holidays.
  20. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Make up your mind young lady
  21. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6 Good morning all. Wishing all a happy and peaceful Christmas, may Santa be kind and family and friends even kinder.
  22. Sslip replied to Boo's topic in Socializing
    Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year Boo. Wish you and your loved ones a peaceful holiday period and a happy and healthy 2019!
  23. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  24. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Good morning fluffmeister. ?
  25. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Good morning all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.