Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. The Jackal
  2. Sslip replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Royalty is preferred
  3. Hokey Cokey
  4. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Grateful
  5. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Zebra
  6. Been enhancing my machismo today. Yep, been to the theatre to see Strictly Ballroom. ? I'm pretty sure the cast wouldn't have got away with their Aussie accents had it been playing down under.
  7. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False TNP has been to the theatre in the last 3 months?
  8. Hey there catlover. 6 months quit is such an awesome achievement and I'm so proud of your milestone today! It's great to be on the train with you my friend. I see one of your friends may not be so amused with one aspect of your quit, but I doubt the furry little one begrudges you a treat. A tip though, you are allowed to share with a cute little one like this. So maybe today just kick back, have a treat that's a little less healthy for a change and celebrate this huge day well my friend.
  9. The day has finally come. Fluffy, I am proud and so very happy for you. Right from the outset you have been an ever constant for me in my quit with enormous encouragement and friendship. It is a joy to be following in your footsteps. I hope today has been everything you could have wished it to be and you have celebrated well. As a teenager in the eighties I'm afraid I've had to go low res. Not sure as a younger lass that you'll recognise this, but it's all we used to be able to afford Here's to many more anniversaries!!!
  10. Congratulations tocevoD on 7 months quit. Keep on putting your best foot forward.
  11. Huge congratulations on 7 months quit Fab, you are nailing this!
  12. When your cards are marked. What's the price for freedom?
  13. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  14. Amen to that and huge congratulations Fluffy. As for me, I dont't have that many in the locker, but here's my Nope!
  15. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 You have to work for the good things in life - Fluffy knows, she's led by example Morning all.
  16. Because it's possible to buy $5 casino chips for a penny each (Still trying to get over banjo's ?) Am I dizzy because the earth is spinning so fast?
  17. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False - No TV now, although watched a couple of movies earlier TNP knows it really is time for bed because they've started yawning?
  18. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False .... They are awesome, particularly in a sandwich, particularly in a double decker sandwich with ready salted crisps in the other layer. False unless you count the Koi pond, which would be more like a swimming pool TNP realized smoky bacon crisps are the business?
  19. ^^^ What kind of gooky have you had in your ... Forget I nearly asked You can if it's a lunch that gives you food poisioning. Although returning the goods may not be pleasant. Do Russian's call Russian Roulette, simply Roulette and if so what do they play in casinos?
  20. Anytime Linda. There are a lot of tips and tricks that most people on here swear by. From breathing exercises, to lots and lots of water, to fruit juices and hard candy to keep blood sugar up and to act as a distraction. The key for me is to come here each day and to pledge Nope, which simply means I commit to the next 24 hours being smoke free. Small milestones are important. I'd recommend to make a list of all of the good reasons you can think of for quitting, what it will personally mean to you. Make it as long as you can and make it personal. We'll be here, there's no time like the present to take the plunge, but if you're not ready today, we'll still be here tomorrow and the following day.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.