Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  3. Tired NOPE from me tonight
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 morn a'body
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    No,no you were right, it was the New year "the bells" up here. I forget some places do christmas bells!! True kind of.. I don't drive hubby does and yes we have a silver car The NP has an allergy ?
  8. Hair
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  11. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Aaaww gee thanks 8
  12. Dark chocolate tart
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Oops .. I was playing against myself there..haha !!
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  15. Me too Doreen^^^^^^ brilliantly said boo.. Steely my wee granny quit when she was 75 and passed her 100th B'day I'm 4 months into my quit and honestly for the last month the puffs haven't bother me at all, sure I still get the odd crave but it's just a passing thought easy to dismiss infact I don't even think it's craves anymore it is more like a habit, like the other week I got a new job, I was so excited and there it was the wee voice in my head saying "oh that's fantastic news c'mon we'll go have a puff to celebrate" ( that was the first time I'd been that excited since I quit !! haha) because that's when I puffed the most when excited or stressed but I said "HELL NO, get to the back of the bus" and gone it was.. So remember this doesn't last forever, you can do this, stay strong
  16. Ham and pea soup
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7 good morn a'body
  18. NOPE NOPE NOPE .......
  19. Goulash... my mouth is watering now, the Christmas world market is back in town and I hope the Hungarian stall is back too cos their goulash is dynamite...
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    Haha I'm right beside you there, though I do have my Christmas cards in (not written)only because I bought them in last year's sale..hahahha False .... resolutions are made to be broken!! Every year my mammy had 3 .... stop smoking, stop drinking and stop swearing, she smoked like a lum, drank like a fish and swore like an Irish navvy til the day she died..!! And on that happy note..!! NP will be going to a party for the bells ?
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  22. Please don't send me back to November, I've been a good girl, I promise But a NOPE Is a NOPE No matter when it is
  23. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 good afternoon a'body

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.