Everything posted by Wee fluffy me
-
chicks or sticks
Yeah I got confused .. sorry.. haha !!
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Word Association Game
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
This or That game
Suntan lotion..!! ( I can hike til the coo's come hame here..) Drink.. Still water or sparkling water
-
Hello to all the members
My We Mammy always told me not to talk ro strange piggies wearing lipstick..!!
-
Saturday 24th February 2018
NOPE...... Happy Birthday beazel
-
Displaced Person
Checking in too, guys and gals..
-
Wednesday 20 th December 2017
squeezing in a wee NOPE.. I've broken yet another phone and am also having internetial hoohas at home.. !! Not very good for stress levels when Santa needs to order some (who am I kidding actually loads of)presents online !!!!!!!!!
-
Monday 18 th December 2017
It's a crazy Christmas flyby NOPE from me
-
I Got This is 2 Months Quit Today!
Congrats on your 2 months quit
-
Missdixie is 7 Months Quit Today!
Congrats on your 7 months quit Missdixie
-
Jetblack is 2 Months Smoke Free Today!
Congrats on 2 months Jetblack
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The Food Game*
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 9 th December 2017
Good morn .. it's a snowy Saturday NOPE from me while I have a wee bit of internet x
-
chicks or sticks
Me -1 doreen -2 me -3
-
Thursday 7 th December 2017
Doreen she looks like Mr Bean !! Haha x
-
Thursday 7 th December 2017
Just a plain old NOPE from me
- chicks or sticks