Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 10 Sorry again!!
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Sorry I ain't no lady..!!
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  11. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  18. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  19. I used to be on Facebook it used to be only the over 30's would use it as all the kids would use bebo then Facebook took off everybody and their dog decided to join then the bitching, sniping, spying and stalking started .. Well life is just to short for all that poo...So I left and joined twitter..haha
  20. Oooow it's time to get my Christmas jumpers out... !!
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  22. Way to go Jules, you are building that quit stronger every day
  23. Now I really like Harry, he's so like his mother but another royal wedding .. I really couldn't give a flying Duck.....!!!!
  24. My wee granny who always had a fag hanging out her mouth when watching telly, cleaning, doing dishes, knitting baby clothes.. she was a master of keeping the ash on the fag and making it to the ashtray with the ash staying whole.. Anyhoo she gave up when she was 75. After the budget she said they were to expensive at a whopping £1.51 a pack (last time I looked they were almost £10 a pack!!) She went cold turkey no support at all just rolled up her sleeves and got on with it.. She passed away 4 years ago after reaching 100 and getting her long awaited telegram from the Queen(though no telegram now, it's just a card these days!!).... She always went on at me to give up, I always said "ocht granny I canny, I'm no as strong as you" and look now, she was right all along and I could do it.. she would have been so proud of me .. Geez I miss her so much.. Ooops sorry this has turned into a wee bit of a therapy session for me

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.