Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bakon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bakon

  1. bakon replied to ...'s topic in Off The Record
    Was gone yesterday. Missed this. What is plan?
  2. bakon replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Stay away George.
  3. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  4. Fire away............. but be warned, your answer you might need you to respond back........ don't think I will be specific, give up government secrets or my bat cave location.............. don't waste time on cats, and get ready for thread to be moved.....
  5. bakon replied to SueBeDoo's topic in Socializing
    I will do it and cuz its on the internet...I will be totally truthful.
  6. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  7. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  8. bakon replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    I actually say similar thing...my smoking group...
  9. bakon replied to Lynn's topic in Socializing
    Keep marching
  10. don't have a counter anymore but its a bunch.....
  11. I quit because....I wanted too. I stayed quit because of some of members here helping, and someone in real world said "You'll start again." Proved them wrong.....asshole.
  12. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  13. bakon replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    peace.............................out
  14. group trip to foreign land....
  15. never had a pap smear but I do hate when the poop smears..... good thoughts for you
  16. cool beans
  17. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  18. bakon replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    People on the little bus. Like. The people on the little bus said.....
  19. Who is Tammy? Good job joy. Used to have a tattoo TAMI. Second wife didn't like it. Don't have tattoo or second wife anymore.
  20. Who is Rachael? Leah should get her for quit buddy.
  21. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  22. Who's watching the basement?
  23. Good trip...I think we are headed to Keys then or October. Havent been there in 10 years and wife's whole thing should be over by then.
  24. What biopsy thing? or is it too private I get it... good luck with work. Ignore and don't let others words control your actions. People only have control when WE GIVE IT to them. Don't react. Don't let them get you to do something by mere words. Although upsetting, word cant hurt. SO don't give them ammunition to use against you by saying anything either. You sound like you got an idea of how to work this out, but remain calm and un-personal with it. "I don't care to be upset" is better than F-off when retold later.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.