Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wendy

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Wendy

  1. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Games
    candles!
  2. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Games
    Cushions!
  3. Wendy replied to Evelyn's topic in Socializing
    .
  4. Wendy replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    .
  5. One thing at a time Joe, concentrate on recovering from your op and worry about the rest later. You've already done the best thing you can re COPD and as I understand it, blood sugar things can be managed one way or another. Wishing you a speedy recovery, but enjoy the 'buzz' while you can :D
  6. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Games
    ding ding ding! Doreen is the winner with calendar!
  7. I had this same issue and was replacing it with just more food - the cigarette finished the meal for me and without it I just kept eating until I felt sick - obviously not the way to go! I think it was Chrispy who suggested fruit flavoured gum to me - that did the trick!
  8. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Games
    I spy etc, something beginning with C
  9. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Games
    Frozen!!! Poor DD ...
  10. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    .
  11. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Games
    Frankenstein!
  12. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    .
  13. I'll throw on my 700 (approx) for JWG. I was lurking this time last year and had read many of his posts. I was genuinely upset to read he had died - this man I had never even spoken to. I still read his posts now ... Guadalupe river gets me every time. And I know his posts are still inspiring new quitters - his legacy does indeed live on. RIP Invisible man.
  14. Hi Yoshimi, congratulations on your quit and welcome to the QT!
  15. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    .
  16. Wendy replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.