Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wendy

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Wendy

  1. So very shocked and sad to read this ... thoughts and condolences to her family and to those of you who knew her far better than I
  2. Its like a baby laptop and tablet in one .. its cute and a total extravagance ... something I would not have bought normally but I felt made a good reward spent using a fraction of the money I would have spent on cigarettes ... FAB fireworks ladies - my thanks to all.
  3. Ditto :)
  4. Aww thank you boys and girls, much appreciated :) I've been focused on getting to this point for soooooooo long now that it's slightly surreal and ever so slightly anticlimatic lol (I may have built it up in my head a tad too much and expected ACTUAL fireworks LMAO) ... I did celebrate with a KFC though! So yummy! Oh and I bought myself an Asus chromebook flip as a reward - so much better than nasty smelly ciggies!
  5. Congratulations Evelyn! So happy for you to reach 1 year free. You are awesome!!
  6. Happy birthday Doreen!! Hope you have a fabulous day :)
  7. Hi Acton .. I did think babies when I wrote the post but I was thinking more along the lines of that fresh bathed and powdered baby rather than a poopy one ... yep don't miss that one at all! Bandit? How's the book? Cut grass gives me the sneezes at which point I can't smell a damn thing so I'll take your word for it lol .. Hi Doreen .. ahh cooking meat ... except lamb! I really don't like how that smells when its cooking .. lost my appetite with that .. Now I'm really confused ... Joe?? I have no idea what pine really smells like .. but the outdoors ... I live fairly close to a farm and oh boy do they use a lot of fertiliser on their fields! Some days I prefer it when I couldnt smell lol ... Hi Ava! I love laundry detergents! I keep sniffing my laundry lol ... thats not weird right?
  8. Hi guys, hope your all well - although I have no idea who anyone is as you've all changed your names lol ... Anyhoo ... I'm a week or so off 11 months quit (OMG) and I'm still amazed by my sense of smell ... usually I'm not that impressed by it 'cos a lot of people in my area seem to smell really bad ... especially those walking around in their fog of smoke (bleugh) ... but I've just discovered pot pourri really is fragrant! I have NEVER been able to get much of a smell off it so kept some in my living room purely for decorative purposes - I've had the same one for a few years! But it ended up 'accidently' flying through the air one day so I decided to get a new bag. And it has a smell that's filled the whole room!!! Honestly I never knew! What other nice smells am I missing out on??!!
  9. Congratulations!! So happy for you both :) (guess I peeked in on the right day lol ..)
  10. Really sorry to read this Tracey. So very sad. Condolences to you and your family.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.