January 15, 201511 yr I had nausea for the first hour or so after taking chantix. Fortunately it would not last all day. Stale tasting cigarette sounds like the work of chatix to me starting to have an effect.
January 15, 201511 yr No advice with chantix...but as Jenny says it could be starting to work.... No sleep...hope that gets better soon...xx
January 15, 201511 yr I didn't tolerate Chantix well so I can't comment definitively. It sounds like the pills are starting to do their job in reference to the cigarettes tasting stale and possibly the nausea. I am sorry about the sleepless nights is there any way for you to nap during the day a bit to take the edge off?
January 15, 201511 yr The lack of sleep must be a huge pain in the bottom Wendy. Maybe ring the clinic, you attend, and bring your appointment forward? At least then you can get her expert advise? She might be able to give you tips? Hope by the time you read this you feel a little less aggravated xx
January 16, 201511 yr Hey Wendy - late here but wanted to say sorry you are having problems sleeping and check how you are doing ??
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.