Everything posted by Wendy
- ewwwwwww
- I spy
- I spy
- I spy
- I spy
- JClarke Has 2 weeks quit!!
- 2 months for Mastergardener
- I spy
-
South of the border Christmas with Babs, Devildoll, Colleen, Ava and Jenny
.
- Holly jolly Christmas a swinger song?
- Grey Hairs
-
Daily Poll *** Wednesday Dec 17th
My ideal dinner would be anything cooked by someone else! But no, its down to me again ... still debating between chicken or beef ... too much waste with a turkey ...
- I spy
- I spy
- I spy
- Slovenka has 3 months!!!
- I spy
-
I spy
LOL technically yes it is something but that's not the word! I see something in my house beginning with the letter S ... usually it helps if the person guessing is in the same room and can see the same things but this works and some of the guesses are interesting!
- I spy
-
Tell me I really want to know.... Who are you?
.
-
Tell me I really want to know.... Who are you?
.
-
SOS for whole day
That's it Evelyn! Shout it if you have to! NOPE NOPE NOPE!!
- SanDar, happy birthday!!!
-
One step down with patches
.
- I spy