Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. Two years already? Time flies! Nancy, congratulations and thanks for being here!
  2. Job: unemployed :) Hobby: History, travel, reading, research Dream job:. To help run a large company but with a level of stress that is healthy Education: BA in English Lack of education: mathematics, statistics, analytics Mid ranch goal: winding down to retirement with a permanent boyfriend Beautiful ;)
  3. Ssshhh! No speculating! I am watching #3 now. The show has atmosphere and is trying to be creepy but I expect a good plot.
  4. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  5. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  6. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  7. Ok let me know. I feel like I am slogging thru so I hope it picks up
  8. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Yey! 00
  9. Well I am watching the second episode right now. So far I think Vince Vaughn is boring
  10. Ow! That sucks! I hope you feel better!
  11. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  12. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Yey DD adopting a dog! :) :) :)
  13. Congratulations! :)
  14. http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh416/clpeay/purpleflowers.jpg
  15. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  16. Congratulations my friend! Keep it up! :) excellent! http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk61/star174_photo/flower028.gif
  17. Congratulations on your eight months of freedom! Happy Woman!
  18. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  19. Jewish community center. :)
  20. Hot hot hot!!! Rode my bike for about 10 miles. I am going to join a new gym to the JCC this week
  21. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.