Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  2. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  3. I wonder how much of the agony was the hormones vs. the job. Now that I have more hormones and less job I feel a lot better
  4. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Meow :D
  5. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  6. I saw a big fox the other day standing on a neighbor's front lawn
  7. :) yey, look at her /him(?) spoiled already! :)
  8. Ross are you on facebook?
  9. beacon replied to mfic's topic in Celebrations!
    Good for you! Excellent results all around at your five months! Congratulations! :)
  10. Sorry I am late to your party! A very big congratulations to you on your six months! Big milestone! :) :) :)
  11. beacon commented on K. Lou's blog entry in flokatia's Blog
    Welcome my friend!
  12. beacon replied to Nixter's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    Very true. I was so afraid to quit because I thought it would be like going through fire. Now it was tough but it was doable. I did go about my business while quitting and I did not die. All of the symptoms are gone now and I am a nonsmoker. No temptations. I think one needs to persist, power through the craves, day by day. The sayings, "smoking is no longer an option" or " not one puff ever" sound a little glib but they are very true and can be followed. Not one puff day by day until you get over the hump.
  13. Nope! Very happy to be free
  14. how is it going?
  15. -14
  16. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  17. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Miami,
  18. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  19. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  20. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.