Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Still winning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Still winning

  1. My random thoughts Why do knicker manafacturers put such tight elastic at the sides of each pair so it leaves a lovely welt of wobbly bits above and below? I'm not even trying to be ambitious about sizing. Why does a guys week off and a womans week off (of work), look so vastly different? Why is the weather suddenly all howling wind and rain but warmer than usual and actually, could it just naf off cause I have hair that frizzes in that nonsense weather. Do all kids long to lounge around in pajama's and commit to whinging every time you try and get them to dress...or send them to bed...
  2. Hi Welcome :) The dreams are crazy with chantix for some, at leasst they are not bothering you which is good. One week is an amazing quit already, great job! x
  3. Happy new year to all. xx
  4. Congrats on your quit DD. Always a friend to all, I really respected your advice over the time. Great job. xx
  5. Hey, where's the newer pics at.... Keep em coming, I came into this thread ready to melt a little :) Wow Joe, that hair is amazing! Beautiful. x
  6. Pleased to see you back on the train natalie. Yesterday is gone but today, we control that.... xx
  7. Welcome back. I always think of quitting like pulling teeth, the before is more scary then the healing. So I'd go with now :) Less time to over think it then. But ultimately, you must do what's right for you, that's just MY advice of what I would do as you asked. xx
  8. Staying in for New Years, I always have the kids and it's normally too cold to want to go out anyway with cab fares at double and paying for entry everywhere. I used to enjoy working it when I owned a pub, was always a fun night. This year I need a part time job, move house, get my teaching qualification in March for Reiki and man up to teaching it! Also want to develop my massage so I can offer the Indian Head Massage convincingly. So mostly work focus this year after a good year of raising my profile locally and in my industry :)
  9. Still winning replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    tore up is a term for drunk then... A very delayed "good job" Bat!
  10. Still winning replied to BAT's topic in Off The Record
    I am confused? What happened?
  11. To this wonderful family that I am part of I wish you all a merry christmas. Hope your day is blessed. xx
  12. Hold your chin up, you are quitting and that's a great thing. What's gone before is ancient history, there is only ever today that is promised. Congrats on 2 days!
  13. I cry every time I watch the start! Brilliant though I agree. My fave Disney Princess :)
  14. All sounds wonderful :) Home with the kids since Friday. Going to the Panto with the kids and step grandparent on Weds. Kids at their Dads Christmas Eve and the start of Christmas Day this year so I have all the single lads and Chris's mum for dinner. pick kids up at 3pm Christmas Day. Probably visit my Dad boxing day. Mum and sister to me on the 27th. All but finished the shopping. Just a couple of party bits to get and then I will pretty much just cook for the whole festive period...but I love being in the kitchen and cooking so not a hardship for me. Chris has the week off between Christmas and New Year, kids with their Dad for 2 days and chilling with us the rest. Lots of TV planned :)
  15. I can't really understand but am sending strength for you as it doesn't sound ideal. xx
  16. This just gave me goosebumps - how utterly wonderful that you have the year now Runfree!! Massive congrats to you and I hope that bubbly felt fabulous and that you celebrated madly :) Much love. x
  17. Grrr to being a chronic fcuking over thinker...note to self, let shit go as all of us will be ok apart for a few hours of our life!! Of course no that twatfacearsewipe does not deserve your kids over christmas cause he's a twunty fukc face who only wants them now super bitch is on the scene - and actually, stop dressing my kids like fukcing babie dolls and really...how big is your arse, needs it's own fuckking postcode - and yes, I am fcuking wonder woman and thanks for saying that in front of my babies....argh...hitman time?! I know it's not good to be bitter but I really fukcing hate those twats!
  18. It's never too late! Kidding yourself that it won't be you or that your illness isn't because of smoking, your baby isn't small because of smoking, your kids aren't sicker then others because they are around smoking...the shame! And don't start me on the illness I've seen! It's simply never too late and it feels amazing to have it nailed. x
  19. Erm No... I'm a last minute larry! Work best under pressure? I think I've bought all the presents but then I remember some other dodgy rele and have to go to the shop again. And of course now my freezer has defrosted the turkey so I need food again... snore.
  20. Still winning replied to babs609's topic in Off The Record
    This would be me... I would get people to address envelopes so the handwriting was different, about 20 maybe. And send them one at a time with a note in telling him to sod off...but you're probably a grown up :) Jokes aside, that is pretty controlling and damn rude.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.