Everything posted by Sazerac
- Sslip is 2 Years Smoke Free
-
Welcome 2020 Quitters!
I found Joel Spitzer's videos invaluable in my education about my nicotine addiction and attribute the success of my Six Year Quit to this. The Daily Quitting Lesson Guide takes you through what to expect each day for the first week.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-16 hello darling smoke free creatures
-
Wednesday 8th January 2020
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
-
Mona Completes One Week Today
Congratulations on your First Week of Freedom. Please join us in the wild celebration, You Quit Smoking ! Remember to reward yourself for every milestone and every crave/trigger conquered.
-
Tuesday 7th January 2020
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
-
Welcome 2020 Quitters!
Here are a couple of threads newbies may find helpful the first, Can You Spare About An Hour And A Half To Save Your Life ? 10 Ways To Effectively Use This Forum To Stop Using Nicotine
-
chicks or sticks
-14 happy to you also, b
- chicks or sticks
-
Monday 6th January 2020
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE Really good to see everybody
-
Octain is Two Years Smoke Free!!!
Congratulations Octain on your Two Years of Freedom ! Hope you celebrate wildly in your van by the river. Very happy for you, you built a fine and sturdy quit and it was a pleasure to watch your journey. Thanks for sharing it with us.
- 2020 Quit Smoking Resolution Tips
-
I smoked again!
How are you doing @albert ? I hope your second day of freedom is one where you really start taking back your power. For those in the throes of relapse, I've Relapsed and I hate it
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Really, only sensualists enjoy satisfaction Daisy
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Gee, another spectacle
- chicks or sticks
-
Reconciling happy memories of initial cigarettes
I've Relapsed and I Hate It
- The Last 3 Letters Game
-
Roryplog is Two Years Smoke Free Today!!!
Congratulations, Roryplog on your TWO Years of Freedom ! Stay vigilant and go wild with rewards.
- chicks or sticks
-
I smoked again!
Yay ! Your higher brain kicked in ! Crazy how quick the addict takes over, horrifying really. So happy today is your quit day. I'll get the band...
- chicks or sticks
-
I smoked again!
Help ! It's an Emergency. I've Relapsed (text and resources) and the video
- chicks or sticks