Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 hi sarah
  2. Today will be different. You are stronger today. :)
  3. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    =3
  4. Sazerac commented on Chrysalis's blog entry in Chrysalis' Blog
    Well, it won't be hard associating smoking with Evil with your Evil Sister puffing about. Burning candles for Mother. Keep us posted and NOPE it hard.
  5. Sazerac commented on SanDar's blog entry in SanDar's Blog
    I commiserate. Sweet dreams, Sandar.
  6. congratulations, Jimmy. Oh dear, no AC...be cool, baby.
  7. Happy Smoke Free Birthday, Nay Nay. :)
  8. Yes, learning about brain chemistry like Paul said ^^^ and this photograph blew my mind. I saw that there was nothing to do but, drink from the well of NOPE and drink Deep. What ferocity to attach itself to my 'feel good' receptors like that and immediately ! Wow.
  9. wow

    Sazerac commented on sammie's blog entry in sammie's Blog
    It gets even better and your house gets cleaner just like your lungs ! Happy NOPE day to you too, Sammie. It is a pleasure to watch your quit.
  10. Will try in the morning if I am feeling Fresh as a Daisy. It is only a minor inconvenience, MD, as long as I don't loose the slip of paper or delete the email it is in :). Thanks very much for trying. S
  11. 3 waiting on password change help. MD on it.
  12. what ? are you trying to guess my secret word ? Jengle jangle titty monster Did you have a good anniversary ? Did you like the song I found for you ? Still no joy on changing password.
  13. I am on a watermelon binge. Hate to see Summer leave, I guess. (While I sweat my arse off :wacko: ) 4 watermelons in 3 weeks...and these are the big Mami's Sweet and with seeds, not those little round timid wankers. We talking BIG. In Frigidaire with a big soup spoon sticking up. yum. I love avocado. alligator pears ! Perfect food. a little squish of citrus too, yum. have you tried that black lava salt ? it comes in pink too. The black is really deep tasting, perfect for avocados. You have me yearning for Cheshire. ahhhhhhhhh.
  14. No Joy. got a new computer generated one copied and pasted it did this a number of times
  15. I'm signing out now, getting a new computer generated and starting again.
  16. it is not working...tried twice, second time it accepted the change and then when I went to sign in there was no joy. afraid to sign out now; should I pm my email to you in case I get locked out ? should I start the process all over and just say I can't remember...and get another computer generated one ?
  17. I will possibly understand what you mean in the morning, MD. :) Thank you so much. Love, S
  18. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 later Alligator,
  19. You are a STAR ! Thank you so much (for Site also ! )
  20. Will you have the nerd answer my question in the other section too...about that thingy at the bottom right of blogs having to do with URL's ? This Luddite will Love you forever. Thank you, bebe. S SORRY, the bottom LEFT of blogs.
  21. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    a lot for La Chicas Bonita
  22. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    20

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.