Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. Sazerac replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    woo hoo ! Boy, are your Pigs HAPPY ! Everybody is happy about your two weeks. Congratulations, Evelyn. Keep going....it just gets better. I am so proud of you. Love, S
  2. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  3. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  4. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  5. -5 hello all sweet innocents :)
  6. We Colonists call them 'zits'
  7. Could we have one of these instead ?? You know, ever since I saw y'all use those flotation devices, those god awful blasphemous floating monstrosities as a metaphor for a one year quit, it gave me the shivers. NO, I can't stand it ! I have a major visceral Freak Out when I see those photos. I mean, I LOVE y'all but, I will NEVER climb aboard one of those things EVEN metaphorically. Even to see YOU, ALL MY HEROES. I know you are saying, who the f k cares, S !! :P But, for my PEACE OF MIND (metaphorically and otherwise) I have decided to have a Smoke Free Tardis instead of that...that...OTHER thing. Everyone will fit, cocktails, swimming, shows, food, dancing girls....whatever you want. It could even float if you need it to float. Am I alone in this aversion to those....those....things. ? Lawd, help me. :(
  8. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 maybe i should surrender to this new schedule since I have nobody to be except painting in daylight and rise at 3, sleep around 19:00 ?
  9. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 I have to stop getting up at 3 am.
  10. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 hello Lady Chicks
  11. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - T W E N T Y :D
  12. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  13. Tracey. STOP FU CK ING returning her calls or texts. LOOSE your F U C K I N G PHONE. LOOSE her number. You DO NOT want this in your life. Get real busy or pretend to be too busy and dump this lunatic. Love, :) S edited to add: swearing feels f n g good.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.