Everything posted by Sazerac
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
-
In so much pain
sleep well, hope tomorrow is a painless day.
-
Colleen
I am walking this up to your house and leaving it on the porch. Get well soon.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-17 wow Doll, thanks for spam patrol, MQ
-
!!!!!!!!!!! AUDIT !!!!!!!!!!!
Well. we'll keep the cake and the file ready for you, just in case. you must be tired after so much adrenalen ! Wine is Good. Food is Good. Calm is Good. S
-
chicks or sticks
-15 gotta stop getting up at 3 fgs. will try and play opossum tomorrow just to break up pattern. glad I don't have a 3 year old anymore. talk about years of sleep deprivation !
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-10 i wish the boss would come home and deal with some spam
-
A Charming Italian Excursion
We can share the Smithy and the Gondolier ! They look powerful enough to take us on. Love, your Sister In Smut. S
-
Sarah ! Where y'at ?
Sarah, Haven't seen you all week ! Hope you are well and have a splendid weekend. Love, S
-
chicks or sticks
-8 great to see you Ms Mam
-
Here come the spammers ...
we just need a few more hoops to go though before you can be a member. MQ will figure it out and we can get rid of a little more of it. please, I pray.
- chicks or sticks
-
What are you wearing?
Please, Rez ! Git back in the phone booth and change FGS. I'm dyin' . and we're trying to Save LIVES here.. edited to credit Chrispy with the phrase, "We're trying to Save LIVES Here"
-
*** 7 day countdown for our Sue (Be Doo) ***
Sue Be Do, Be DO http://youtu.be/fzO6krwjlIM
-
chicks or sticks
-6 I don't like the cartoony one. gimme the REAL mule, baby
-
chicks or sticks
-4 Car 54 Where Are You has marvels NYC sets and ethnicity and the marvelous mug of Fred Gwinn.. cool radio car, too.
-
********HEY ACTION let's count*******
Yep, Giddy Ones, We are definitely going to need more Clown Oil and I won't be a bit surprised if we get into Joe's Aiming Fluid before this PARTAY even gets Started.
-
A Charming Italian Excursion
A VAST archives for all sorts of things here https://archive.org/details/movies (and a search box) I always find something groovy.You will too. Love, S I posted some England stuff on Frez's great thread here http://www.quittrain.com/topic/2710-105-year-old-film-clip/ Wasn't that a sweet Italian diversion !
- chicks or sticks
-
********HEY ACTION let's count*******
We're going to need some Clown Oil.
-
********HEY ACTION let's count*******
Oh, Ross quit your denial. D E N I A L He IS you.
-
A Charming Italian Excursion
you don't see the cyclist ever, you just see what they see. beautiful coastline, architecture, some Florence ? waterfalls. you will like it, and FALL IN LOVE with the gondolier ! and the blacksmith. Guarantee. :)