Everything posted by Sazerac
-
Paul
- We see you Dentalfloss...
Hi Flossy ! :)- chicks or sticks
-12 happy celebrations, Lucy :) Here- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
8 how are you feeling Coleen ?- Pre Respond to your own SOS
According to Chrysalis, it wasn't a blank post. He was asked to edit and obliged.. Still can't find Paul but, at least not crazy worried he is smokin' and leaving weird clues. Paul- chicks or sticks
- Pre Respond to your own SOS
Now this is mysterious. A 'pre-sos to yourself ' by Paul723 that was posted BLANK. And one of the last posts from Paul since Sept 24. I don't like it. Now, I am cuckoo worried. Dear Paul, Please light a flare, so we can find you. Love, S- Going to watch and play with my friends kitties
That sounds like a lot of fun ! :) Love, S- ***Count it down with us MQ***
What are we counting down to ? One Year ? or ? :)- chicks or sticks
- Calender
Entering an event seem to take me more steps and failures than necessary. Would y'all post instructions for our Luddite Friends ? your Luddite friend, :) S- chicks or sticks
- Photo Share
- chicks or sticks
- I'm SO pissed off and upset...
This, right here, "...after they did blood-work they found my vitamins D3 is too low which causes several things: extreme tiredness, bad sleeping patterns, muscle pains. I got vitamin D3 prescribed for 30 days." Is GREAT news.- I'm SO pissed off and upset...
This, "... after they did blood-work they found my vitamins D3 is too low which causes several things: extreme tiredness, bad sleeping patterns, muscle pains. I got vitamin D3 prescribed for 30 days. Is GREAT news !- ***Count it down with us MQ***
Wiley and I often have the same thoughts. I got this logo ready to post and didn't hit post. Love that Wiley one.- chicks or sticks
-3 back after visit with Chagall- chicks or sticks
-1 I am off to stroll the village. back directly.- ********HEY ACTION let's count*******
The Sisters want to be on this page too. They are a greedy lot . :sarcastic_blum: Eleven Days of...........................- Too much
There are LOTS of belly laughs around here, for sure, and please please please ! there is no need for restraint when humorous and irreverent. Love, S- Justsomeguy celebrates 9 months
Hey Guy Happy NINE !- Lucy celebrate 9 months today!
Beautiful Lucy with a Beautiful Quit. I am so happy you are FREE. Love, S- Six months for Chrysalis!
Yep, just like everybody says, it's all true. So happy you are FREE from nicotine and here on QTrain. Celebrate wildly, won't you ? !- Positivity is so Catching
I love this post, Jackie. The power and strength we get by quitting nicotine is such a great gift and the realization that WE are in control of ourselves and taking that control....beautiful. Congratulations on your One Month Anniversary. - We see you Dentalfloss...