Everything posted by Sazerac
-
Paul
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
-14 don't hurt yourself with that, Joe. Bakon's thinking is dangerous- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-8 good today Joe. You ? :)- Calender
My pink highlight is where my failure resided and when I was successful in posting an event I couldn't remember how. Thank you Nancy, my Computer Goddess. Now, I would like to say Thank you to these tireless people that keep track of all this ! Doll, Marti and Action, Nancy and more that I don't know about PLEASE don't ever feel bad about forgetting... isn't it OUR responsibility to enter dates ? and NOW that we know how... you won't have such an gigantic chore. Thank you for all you do. An amazing QTrain... Love, S- chicks or sticks
- I smoked.
Please stay on the Path. Freedom is EVERYTHING Love, S- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-4 Paul is OK, just taking a break. nice email from him :) relieved- Girls only
I can get the Deluxe Model. We can hook him up to a foot pump and make him whatever size we want.- Paul
Our dear friend, Paul, has contacted me to tell us that he is Fine and in Good Health. We are not to worry, He is taking a break for reasons of his own. I am relieved but, won't miss him any less. :mellow: Love, S- ***HOLD THE PRESS - It’s been a whole year for our Sue***
Hi Sue B Doo, I know you're anniversary was marvelous and here is another special treat. Our friend, Paul, who is taking a break inventing new marvels, wanted to make sure you had pipes for your anni. so, from Paul- The Power Of Nicotine Addiction by Joel (Video 2014)
Wow. I was strolling around the QTrain archives looking for something that addressed how great the hold Nicotine Addiction can have on us and chanced upon this. Mind Blowing. Please quit smoking. Please STAY Quit. Please. Love, S- chicks or sticks
-3 Hi Doll I had a lot of BIG O's today :)- October is Breast Cancer Awareness!
I had my first one in my early 40's it was not a big deal AT ALL. slightly uncomfortable but over in a nano second. it does not hurt and the operators are usually very kind look here about self exam and when you should mammogram (ask your quack)- Girls only
Why Not the same THREE BOBs Three Times A Half-Day. Love, S- chicks or sticks
YEAH yippee BIG O again for ME :)- October is Breast Cancer Awareness!
Yep, it is a Man thing too. Even concerning Men without Man Boobs. My good friend, James just beat the Big C, with Breast Cancer. Yay James ! Thank James for getting checked and catching it early. :wub: