Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 keep your car name out of it
  2. no lawn, no car my honey do list is much more interesting. :) and multitasking not necessary. one thing at a time, fella. one thing at a time. :P
  3. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 nothing wrong with saz
  4. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 yep you
  5. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    :) -1 good morning god's morning gift
  6. you get The Belly of The Whale up close and personal I insert a length of shiny pretty razor wire
  7. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    toot
  8. 11 oh good ! Mike, you quit ? :)
  9. Just the char woman here, cleaning up from last night. Doreen, sugar ! Wake up ! Wake up ! Doreen, wake up before anyone notices you slept in your clothes or, what is left of them. Wait, I see your sweater over there....here, baby...here take some taxi fare...no no, I insist, and no, no, no, I won't say a word. You go get yourself some rest...you are a sight. poor thing all tangled up in those Mankinis. oh dear.
  10. http://youtu.be/ADYop-nAVP0
  11. Found these pretty Shaker chairs chairs in the trash on Toulouse Street and wove new seats with cotton clothesline. Please, remind me that weaving is a ridiculous mind-bender and I would be cuckoo if I ever plan to do this again. I call this photo, Viper Weaves A Chair. Thank you, friends.
  12. Sazerac replied to Mike's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    Dear Mike, There is something, well within your power, that will help alleviate some of your misery. Quit Smoking, brother. Quit Smoking now. You have the power to Quit Smoking. Love, S
  13. Please, join me in celebrating TWO months of FREEDOM for Jeffrey (Paul). I know this has been a HUGE accomplishment and I am so happy for you. Do something really nice for yourself, Paul, this is a wonderful day.
  14. N O P E
  15. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    C A K E oh no !
  16. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 evening Ross. Around this time next week is going to be a blowout for YOU ! :wub:
  17. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    :wub: -4 you have the best avatars, Beacon's mom :)
  18. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    --3 Hello Chicks :)
  19. Sazerac replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    forgiven
  20. This is so great Jackie. what the f ck were we thinking ? well, we weren't thinking were we...nicotine was thinking for us.
  21. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 :D I think they are busy with their Mankini adjustment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.