Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. thank you @despair not, this celebration is lasting a long time !
  2. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 uh oh. hey Dnot.
  3. Everyday's a holiday with you, dear !!!
  4. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
  5. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 hey mighty one
  6. Sazerac replied to jillar's topic in Games
    My local stays open 24 hours and the clock stopped at five.
  7. Perhaps, hideous one needs everything Leave
  8. neglecting chaotic entropy
  9. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 hello everyone
  10. @bakon, thank you so much ! We have a date for the Eighth. I guess I should wear drawers and have painted nails ? Thank you @WeegieWoman, I love the way you have built your quit and your confidence in yourself. yes, cheers !
  11. Happy Birthday, Vivianne ! Happy SMOKE FREE Birthday !
  12. Sometimes the anxiety created by over thinking quitting seems insurmountable. This is just the addiction speaking and not a truth. Quitting is doable, always. It is a matter of choice. Sure, you may have uncomfortable moments but, nothing you cannot handle, believe me. I decided to give this 'quitting thing' a year and see how I felt. I could always go back to smoking but, I thought, 'hey, what else am I doing with my time ? Why not give it all I have ?' It became a personal challenge When I quit and started learning all I could about nicotine addiction, I quickly understood that I was quitting 'forever' and not just for a year. It was a natural progression and one of thought and sanity, I was building a new free person. Take the chance on yourself. You needn't continue the slavery to nicotine. You can earn and cherish your Freedom. I know you can.
  13. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
  14. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 glad to hear you are good, Ms V ! Happy Birthday (fellow Scorpio) !!! Hello all you free creatures.
  15. Sazerac replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Friends like Bozo need new shoes.
  16. Sazerac replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Friends that wear plaid give me seizures
  17. meandering around Decatur geeze....what page was I on ? only orally lick
  18. Screaming sirens, only.
  19. Thank y'all so much for all your love and kindness. I had a great day was so appreciative of the fact that I had actually quit smoking. The gruesome memories are fading fast and the freedom is still as delicious as ever. Thank you so much, @johnny5 , for starting this celebration and for your presence here. @Linda Thomas, I am so thrilled you built such a beautiful quit and are here with your sweet graciousness. @jillar, you are so funny with the word salad games and your advice to people is so right on, always. Thank you @Joe7, your support means a whole lot to me and you have a solid quit going on. @Paul723, my friend, Paul. You have been a great influence in my life since I first joined and I thank you for your sense and your wit. @Rozuki, I am so happy you quit and have shared your experience. Your story, your heart...all of it is so important. Thank you for the fabulous cocktails, @Jordan7 ! and thank you for all you contribute, we have such fun with the words. @QueenB, you know, it IS Epic. You are doing the epic dance as well in your quit. I am so glad of your success and how much you help all of us. and our new, new, newbie, Ms V ! @Vivianne. You are building a great quit and it is so inspiring ! I am so glad you found us, my friend. @reciprocity, Señor Porcini...thank you for your support and humor and all that you do here. You must try harder not to cheat in Sticks/Chicks, you know. Lusty one ! @Lust4Life, thank you so much. We sure will keep on keepin' on. We all will. @abbynormal, thank you for sharing your quit with us. I am so glad you are here. big D ! @Doreensfree, we've been on this train for a long time, my Smut Sister. You are so special to me and to all of us here. We love you so much. Yes, for SURE, @catlover, I DO feel on top of the world. The confidence in my quit is still building. Thank you so much. Meow Meow Meow. Thank you @Boo, nah it's too late to change the cool chick (now The Cool Crone, lol ) Your clarity has been a strong beacon for me, thank you. and thank you @garry mhudson, you know when I see your NOPE, I feel such solidarity. Thank all y'all on this QTrain, what a great space and incredible people.....cheers to NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.
  20. I am so very sorry, @jillar. Long distance makes this even harder. Be kind to yourself, you need some extra nice right now.
  21. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Hey, Ms V, how are you doing today ? I love seeing your days and dosh add up on your ticker !
  22. Understanding sentient eccentricities.
  23. heavy rotation for my quit song
  24. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  25. Thank you @johnny5 ! You are very kind.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.