Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

babs609

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by babs609

  1. this was my one and only facebook post yesterday.....
  2. Hi Beazel! Thanks for sharing! Understand completely and I thought that thread would be taken as an attack at first too. I don't want bad feelings between this board and anyone who is in the fight of their life from this sickening addiction..ever! Personally, I have no ill will towards the board that helped saved me. I did have a peek over there a few days ago when this all went down and sure enough...a member who was there when we all left and was very instrumental in the drama STILL brought up the animosity between the boards..and even mentioned a post from February where someone said something not so nice about the board..and she added "and apparently the Moderators there support that" 1. I didn't even noticed the post until I dug it up when pointed out to me 2. Isn't it their boards policy now not to delete posts but she is saying we should? 3. Nobody added anything to his post to encourage gossiping about that board. He was a long time member who was just saying "hi' and did have a one line comment about that board that everyone just ignored and overlooked. It was really irrelevant My point is....except for the initial "split" 3 years ago and the drama that unfolded during that time....QUIT TRAIN has certainly moved on since then and our only goal here is to help members stay quit and have a safe and fun place to turn to for support. We may not have as much traffic as they do there because obviously they have more $$$$ and corporate backup..but Quit Train has been running and helping many people quit and stay quit since it started. I do admit I check over there from time to time and there is a sarcasm that still permeates that board that just doesn't sit well with me. But to each his own I guess. You are welcome here as long as you need or want to be. It's understandable that you may just need to use QT until that site is back up and running. In the meantime...we will wipe your tears and hold your hand. As long as you don't put things in your mouth and light them on fire That's really all that matters.
  3. Ha. Both wrong. #3 is the lie
  4. Nope! Happy anniversary beazel!!
  5. Well said R! I couldn't agree more. I am just so happy they can keep it together during this time when they need each other most.
  6. #2 is the lie 1. I have a 4 year old granddaughter 2. I was born in Germany 3. I speak French Fluently
  7. 3 months is quite a milestone!! congrats nopester!
  8. :D :angel: :blush: :music: :girl_pinkglassesf:
  9. Sitting on the dock of the bay (otis redding) What makes you smile?
  10. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  11. devour without using an S-name a shellfish
  12. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 :P
  13. babs609 replied to Reciprocity's topic in Games
  14. babs609 replied to Tink's topic in Games
    edamame
  15. babs609 replied to Reciprocity's topic in Games
    NOPE! :lol2:
  16. babs609 replied to Sazerac's topic in Games
    be growing in numbers. Somebody needs to..............
  17. babs609 replied to Reciprocity's topic in Games
    to be honest the QSMB members are a breath of fresh air (smoke free air that is) I will enjoy them for as long as they'll stick around
  18. babs609 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  19. Me too BKP...there was no charity going down when it came to my Marlboro Reds
  20. yea....that's what I would like to know! :D Been here 3 years...nobody lets me in the cool club

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.