Everything posted by babs609
-
Know any jokes ?
A guy goes to the store to buy condoms. The cashier asks, “Do you want a bag?” The guy says, “No. She’s not that ugly.”
-
Am I the only one NOT interested in seeing 50 Shades of Grey
aha!! I take that as a yes!
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any jokes ?
What’s the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you
-
Times goes slow
right...what everyone else said besides...nothing miraculous happens at 2 months.....it's just another day...just like today. Working up a fantasy about how different you will feel might lead to disappointment. Just enjoy the fact that you are a non smoker now....tomorrow....and each day after that. :) Hope you enjoyed your birthday Evelyn!
-
Am I the only one NOT interested in seeing 50 Shades of Grey
so, what you're sayin is...............you enjoy a good floggin?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
puppies
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
been a while since i've been here..soo.... motherfucking fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck sonofabitchwhoremotherfuckingsleezbagbitchofanassholedickwad ok better now carry on
- Fade away
-
Poll of the day **Tuesday 2/10
notice I didn't "like" this eat woman
-
I Made It..4 Months!
you are a champion Jess! So happy to read this! :) xoxoxo
-
11 Februari NOPE
good morning quit train passengers!! NOPE! all aboard!
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
words with friends--I need fresh meat :)
Woo hoo!! Let's do this!
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
Today's Reminder
- Word Association Game
- ***New Game*** TPBM
True :) TPBM likes to travel- words with friends--I need fresh meat :)
bring it :P- chicks or sticks
- NEW GAME - Name That Movie
close enough :) steel Magnolias- chicks or sticks