Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BonnieJ

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BonnieJ

  1. Enjoy your trip!
  2. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  3. 14 Good morning
  4. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  5. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  6. Welcome Jen I am so glad you found us :) We are all here for you in good times and bad! Don't be afraid to get involved here :)
  7. Yes Evelyn how are you doing?
  8. Welcome Slovenka! You are in the right place! We all know how tricky this addiction can be. Like the others have said read as much as you can here and/or at why quit.com Knowledge is power. You can do it!
  9. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  10. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  11. Just to add my 2 cents A school boys dream you act so shy your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye.
  12. I hope you feel better Tiffany
  13. Why do I think this is Weird Science? I love this movie. Gimme the keys I'll drive!
  14. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  15. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 FLIP FLOPS!!!!
  16. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  17. Those are the worst! I used to have a lot of smoking dreams YUCK so unnerving! I have not had one in a long time. Hopefully that one was the last one for you. Probably happened because you have your 1 year anniversary on your mind!
  18. 9
  19. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  20. BonnieJ replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Developing news I hope its ok to change the form of the word ;)
  21. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  22. 5
  23. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    I think Bakon secretly wants to wear a skirt. Or is it not a secret and I am just out of the loop? NOPE
  24. Yes Aaron,Thank you for letting us know. No one here is going to get upset with you for posting about other places. We have bigger fish to fry.
  25. 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.