Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BonnieJ

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BonnieJ

  1. Hi Barb! So glad to see you :)
  2. Hi Jaun! You can do it. Come enjoy the FREEDOM!
  3. Hi El Bandito! Great to see you here.
  4. Hi Sue, nice to meet you
  5. BonnieJ replied to Tink's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Hi Tracy :)
  6. Hi Lisa nice to see you!
  7. Hi Colleen!
  8. Hi Album. Thanks for the new site.
  9. Hi everyone! Thanks for the invite. Nice to see you all here. I am Bonnie I have been free from cigarettes 13 months today! Most of you don't know me because I don't post much but I am ready to jump in and support as much as I can :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.