Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BonnieJ

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BonnieJ

  1. Stay strong! Post all you want we have some strong guys here to pull your foot out of your mouth if they need to! We are always here for you to vent! I will sit in chat all day if you need me to.I have lots of free time :) (((((Tracey)))))
  2. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  3. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  4. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  5. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  6. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  7. I really would like to let sleeping dogs be but I just received this PM at qsmb! I hate bullies! and spies ! I hate bullies and spies! I let her know I was there because I was waiting for the place to become a nice place to be again.I can tell I will be waiting a long time :( Well I used more words than that,but thats the gist of it Members 4,105 posts quitdate: 2014-01-12 LocationCanada Sent Today, 12:15 PM Someone sent me what you wrote about this site. Why are you here if you think so horribly about us? I am ccing this to Jack. I just don't understand why you are here at all, you don't post here, you do not support on a daily basis and you spout hatred on the other site. Very strange.
  8. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Sorry did not know I was cheating lol -1
  9. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    WOOHOO -21
  10. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  11. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  12. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  13. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  14. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10!!
  15. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  16. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    lol -3
  17. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    so what now -1? Ive never gotten this far before lol
  18. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I said 5!
  19. Nice to see you Julie! Way to go!
  20. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  21. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  22. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  23. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 Did Tracey get yours Stu? I'll take the down number from you we need it right now :)
  24. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16 Where are you ladies? Edited to add Geez I though everyone knew the names Lorena and John Wayne Bobbit. After all these years I still sometimes tell my husband not to make me go all Lorena Bobbit on his ass! lol
  25. Welcome back Evelyn! The nice thing about this place is we all understand how crazy this addiction is. We are all here for you and we want to see you succeed! I hope you have been doing the reading that has been so helpful to most of us here. You can do it Evelyn!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.