Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BonnieJ

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BonnieJ

  1. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  2. I would not be able to help my mom smoke. I am sorry but I just could not do it for anybody. Not because it would make me want to smoke but because I would feel like I am helping to kill them :(
  3. One week is awesome Brittany! Keep it up :)
  4. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  5. Jimmy quit 1 day after me and his birthday is 1 day after mine!
  6. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  7. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  8. yeah I have been late a lot lately. Congratulations Coleen!
  9. Great job Rowly! One day at a time :)
  10. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  11. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  12. I just came here and found a lovely congratulations for 15 months from Jimmy! I am so sorry Jimmy I did not get in here and post one for you. I feel like such a slacker of a quit buddy :( CONGRATULATIONS JIMMY SMOKE FREE FOR 15 MONTHS AS OF 3/3!! So sorry I'm late :)
  13. Wow thanks everybody! SorryI I only just now discovered this thread.
  14. Congratulations Amber!
  15. Way to go Tammy!
  16. Way to go Dors!
  17. Way to go Beacon!
  18. Way to go Nancy!
  19. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  20. Keeping them in the freezer keeps them fresh. I used to like to smoke a nice fresh cold one straight from the freezer. ACTION!!!! You just made me romance the stinking cigarette!!! LMAO :P
  21. I thought It would be more of an event too. I think it was ruined for me when he took 2 of them. Those 13 cigarettes were kinda like a trophy to me. Look they are still here kinda thing. Funnily when he took those 2 my trophy was gone and tossing them in the can was easy. If all 13 were still there I might not have tossed them lol. Not sure if his stealing them was a favor or not. They are gone now I guess thats all that matters.
  22. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  23. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  24. BonnieJ replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.