Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stupid Smoking Dream!

Featured Replies

So, here I am very close to one year...and last night I dreamed I smoked not one, but two cigarettes!  I woke up and was crying thinking I was not going to get my one year celebration, and would have to start all over.  What a relief when I woke up enough to know that it was not true!  

Been there...done that Nancy.  They are a bit scary and sometimes it takes me a while to realize that it was a dream. 

 

I have another dream all the time too.. .it is me and I am moving into a college dorm and getting to do college all over again.  Then I wake up and realize that I am old and have a sh*tty job to go to everyday and then my day is ruined and I am grumpy all day.

 

Dreams are funny.... wish I could remember the positive ones as much as the negative.

 

Keep on keepin on... ONE YEAR is AWESOME!!!

((((((nancy)))))))) it was just a dream sweety don't let it get you down   those dreams suck  I had a few myself 

I hate those dreams Nancy! It was just that, a dream, 6 days left!! :D :D :D :D :D 

awww Nancy. That horrible sinking feeling, I know it well.

 

Still - lovely feeling when you realise it is just a dream! One year is fantastic work!

Next time I will be in your dream with a tennis racket... how do you like that?!  ;)

Those are the worst!

 

I used to have a lot of smoking dreams YUCK so unnerving! 

 

I have not had one in a long time. Hopefully that one was the last one for you.

 

Probably happened because you have your 1 year anniversary on your mind!

  • Author

Those are the worst!

 

I used to have a lot of smoking dreams YUCK so unnerving! 

 

I have not had one in a long time. Hopefully that one was the last one for you.

 

Probably happened because you have your 1 year anniversary on your mind!

I think that is it....

awww nancy how horrid

 

those are worse when they seem so real

 

but you sweetie are on the top steps just about to step on the lido deck :) xxx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.