1. Do you like Blue cheese dressing? On Buffalo wings, yes. I tried grilling some blue cheese chunks on steaks once...turned out awful.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Unfortunately.
3. Do you own a gun? Yes. Went skeet shooting this afternoon, good times. 4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? I'm sure at some point in my life I drank Kool Aid, but I really don't remember. 5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? No. 6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to. If the choice is hamburger or hot dog, I'm going hamburger every time. 7. Favorite Christmas movie? I'm a sucker for nostalgia and stop-motion animation so: Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Frosty the Snowman. 8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water with honey and lemon. 9. Can you do push ups? Yes. 12. Do you have A.D.D.? Huh? What? 13. Do you wear glasses? When I don't have my contacts in. 14. Who was your childhood idol? Evel Knievel. 15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I think I can do most if not all of my Christmas shopping online this year. I need to figure out how to get a more even distribution of heat from the fireplace throughout the house. I really hope I don't type all this just to have this old laptop glitch out on me at the last minute. 16. Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, tea, and beer. 17. Current worry? My mom is having some health issues right now. Nothing major, but I still worry a bit. 18. Current hate right now? You can't hardly carry on a conversation these days without being interrupted by a damn cell phone. 19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere in the mountains where the rivers and creeks are running. 20. How will you bring in the New Year? Tentative plans at the moment are to ring in the New Year at the Linville Gorge Wilderness in North Carolina. 21. Where would you like to go? Patagonia. 22. Name one person who will complete this? Eventually, I will complete this. 23. Do you own slippers? No. 24. What color shirt are you wearing? White. 25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. 26. Can you whistle? Yes. 27. Where are you now? Office / computer room / Island of Misfit Toys. 28. Would you be a pirate? Yeah, it would be more exciting than my current gig. 29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. 30. Favorite Girl's Name? Stella. 31. Favorite boy's name? Sammy. Every guy I know named Sammy is a good dude. 32. What's in your pocket right now? I empty my pockets as soon as I get home, so nothing. 33. Last thing that made you laugh? I saw a guy on TV putting up Christmas lights and he fell off the ladder. 34. What vehicle do you drive? Ford F-250 Super Duty. 35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my left arm and collar bone and simultaneously wrenched my neck and back. Let's go 4-wheeling, they said. It'll be fun, they said. 36. How many TVs are in your house? 3. Which frankly feels like at least two too many most days.