Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    O Working on it...
  2. If we're talking straight up loot...Christmas of 1989. My grandfather gave me an old Ford Bronco that he rebuilt himself. The old man knew his way around a car, so the thing ran as well as anything you could buy brand new and drive straight off the lot in. He even built a custom roof rack that was perfect for hauling canoes and kayaks on. Full disclosure...my grandfather did spoil me and my sister.
  3. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Oh!
  4. How's it going Dee? Feeling better?
  5. Stay calm DeeGal. If you're feeling like you want to smoke, it's temporary and will pass after a brief time. Take some deep breaths. Do something to shift your focus away from smoking. There are great articles you can read and videos to watch here that will help you understand this addiction and make sense of what you're feeling right now. You can do it. Just stay the course during those bumpy parts of the path.
  6. I can't remember if I already posted this one. If I didn't, I meant to. If I did, it's worth another listen.
  7. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 Morning all.
  8. DaisyToes, TwinkleFoot...by any name, you've got yourself a fine quit going there and the Train is a better place for having you aboard. Congratulations. Just keep doing what you do.
  9. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  10. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 Dammit! I'm still trying to come up with a snappy comeback. Give it time, me and the other sticks are hard at work...
  11. Off the foot of Sadio Mane...Liverpool wins. Congrats to the Reds.
  12. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  13. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  14. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12 I figure it has something to do with estrogen and moon phases. Women are weird like that.
  15. Following your lead Doreen. I'm for the Mighty Reds.
  16. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  17. It's all a matter of timing...
  18. Boo replied to Sonic's topic in Off The Record
    Merry Christmas!
  19. For a quarter of a century I fed an addiction to a form of nightshade poison and inhaled plumes of carcinogenic smoke several times throughout the day. It's hard to believe that I didn't tip the scales against myself with that kind of behavior. Unfortunately, what's done is done. Refraining from smoking cigarettes will prevent further damage and give the body a chance to heal itself. There are no guarantees, but I like my odds a whole lot better now than I did nine-months ago. Take care of today and deal with tomorrow when it gets here.
  20. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do...
  21. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  22. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  23. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Hey Doreen, I think there's something that needs moderated over there...away from the numbers game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.