Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  2. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  3. Check out Doreen! I think she's what the Brits call a fit bird.
  4. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
  5. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Oh!
  6. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Nancy. Scouser who enjoys banjos and dirty jokes.
  7. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  8. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    23x32
  9. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 Hey Joe, I know a guy that can help with your back. He's not licensed, but does good work.
  10. Good work Joe. Let it rip...
  11. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 I'm not sure what I'm talking about here, but...GO REDS!
  12. Boo replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    No problems there. I've got it handled (pun intended).
  13. Going to see Radney play live tonight. Should be a good show.
  14. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  15. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 Those smut sisters are colluding again.
  16. "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance." --Hunter S. Thompson I remember before quitting thinking to myself: I'm in pretty good shape...for now. It's that last part that troubles me. I knew I was playing a sort of Russian Roulette with my health, but I let the addiction control me for years before quitting. Now's not a good time. I'll quit on Monday...screw that I'll quit in the middle of the week. Stuff happened, I'll quit this weekend. Forget that, I don't want to be miserable all weekend. I know...I'll quit on Monday. That hamster wheel just kept on spinning. Then I finally did it and now my only regret is not doing it much sooner. If you're still smoking or fell off the wagon please hear us out: you can quit. It does not require any superhuman strength or a particular skill set. With commitment and education you can set yourself free and the return on your investment will amaze you in time. Go forth and be free.
  17. Boo replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    I'm here. I've just been busy the last couple of days. Doing the work of two people, literally. You have to love it when some incompetent oaf starts a project, half-asses it for a bit, screws everything up, then waits for others to clean up the mess he made. Then he whines: "everybody acts like this is my fault." Yeah, could be because it is your fault. If I'm going to do my job and the job of someone else, I'm thinking a salary increase is in order. End of rant.
  18. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  19. Boo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.