Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humbled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humbled

  1. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 I lost my appetite catching up on the score - to me Pizza Take out is fast food and the only thing I would consider putting in my body as far as that stuff goes. I would have to be stranded somewhere for a few days before I ate MCD's it's just not the same as an every couple of year fix at White Castle! (At least those you can taste a week after you eat them) DD you know what I mean
  2. Are you not able to downlad Chrome either like Nancy Suggested I have that as well?
  3. The APOCOPLYPSE is coming.. quick run and hide- get your quotes in while you can.. Seriusly though that is no fun - I refuse to add IE11 - can you go to programs and uninstall it?
  4. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ZERO - I have to jump end of the month I have to get some sales in if I want to feed my kids ;)
  5. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I must have missed those - figures ZERO!!
  6. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    What a surprise! 1
  7. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16 Good for you! Nothing like a relaxing night stroll.
  8. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16 Hi Saz! Did you party it up to celebrate?
  9. Humbled replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    Good job - you are doing great Evelyn -keep it up one day at a time!
  10. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Good Morning all -16
  11. Well Done & congrats on your 8 months quit- amazing feat!
  12. I'm in - NOPE for me today!
  13. Welcome back - You can do this - it isn't how you start the race it's how you finish but you already know that. Anyone can let thier guard down and find an excuse - but hey at least you realized it was jusy an excuse and not a real reason and you jumped back on board -Good Luck Moving forward forget about the past. NOPE on houre at a time etc..
  14. Only 5 more days to the big celebration!!!
  15. Sandy! Great Job congrats on your 2 months - it has gone by quickly.. it's been great follwing your footsteps on this train ride so keep making tracks for me! :D
  16. Perfect day to just NOPE around - I'm with you!
  17. Congrats Bakon - I know I am a newbie but you certainly keep me entertained and insprired every day! Iappreciate your posts and damn! 2 years that is crazy good - celebrate it well you deserve it.
  18. So Glad I saw this - you have so many good things on here - this may not be as fancy or illustrative but I do like quotes as I am sure most people already know- so here is one more I think is relevant to many people on this train. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
  19. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Yes they are and your most welcome Saz - I have to help a friend write a Resume so I may not get back on until tomorrow - -12
  20. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hey Ladies - Great Halloween Spirit DD! Congrats again Saz -12
  21. That is great and DD is not lying she is right smack in a bible belt community churches on every corner where she lives. I might have you stop by to decorate my house but you better bring bagels too! I look forward to more pics DD!
  22. Hey Welcome aboard and congrats you are doing amazingly well - this is the place to turn to even if you think about having one drag etc... I hop on the site at work for a few minutes instead of taking a smoke break like I used to - it's more fun and certainly much healthier. Keep it going!! Well done so far!
  23. Good Job! Congrats the first week of many is over with! Very happy for you :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.