Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humbled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humbled

  1. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  2. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hello all 0
  3. Humbled replied to laura's topic in The Daily NOPE Pledge
    The best way to start my week is with another day of NOPE!
  4. You are a Rock Star!! I am so happy for you and proud of you - you are certainly an inspiration to me Scooby ;) so happy to have become friends with you! I hope you have a great Celebration. Happy 1 Year Anniversary!! XXXX
  5. Awesome Job Sammie!! Congrats on your 1 month quit - healthy life goes by fast doesn't it? Well done keep it going.
  6. Humbled replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    That is classic!
  7. Congrats om 8 Months - very well done and a great milestone to celebrate!
  8. Happy Saturday! It's a NOPE for me!!
  9. Thanks again you are all the best - I could never have imagined all of this!
  10. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17 I only have a minute - but DD how amazing was that game last night - I know you r not a Yankees Fan but you couldn't script the end of an era any better.
  11. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  12. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    will celebrate tonight though!
  13. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 Hi Saz back at work - feel like I just left too!
  14. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 7 Afternoon Everyone!
  15. Thank you to all for your kind words - you have made my quit very easy and enjoyable, without this Train I am not sure if I would have stayed quit or not - guess it doesn't matter becuase I don't have to worry about that! NOPE!!
  16. Congrats on 7 months that is awesome!!
  17. Humbled replied to laura's topic in The Daily NOPE Pledge
    TGIF - the only way to finish this week is with another day of NOPE!
  18. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 He's on the bench an ddid his time - one player does not represent an entire team or you wouldn't be able to even watch football when r u bringing bagels? I am craving!!!
  19. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Alas my dear I am Yankees and JETS!! Double Bleck for you I guess ;) 0
  20. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Back to Zero - you have a great night as well - I have about 2 more hours then home to sleep I hope. Although Yankess are on and it's Jeter's last home game as a baseball player. Have to watch that and football.
  21. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hey I've been at work for 11 hours already I'm a little tired can't a stick catch a break - I promise Saz not tryng to cheat just a little tired 0
  22. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Yep every month you close out strong just to start next month at zero - I only worlk late one night a week so it's not bad I usually head home at 3:45 to get my 2 younger kids off the bus - the other one gets home earlier but she is fine until I get home. Am I at 1 again
  23. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18 sorry stil at work.
  24. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17 I haven;t had it in years a few years back I was told to try that Krystal place but it wasn;t even close

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.