Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humbled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humbled

  1. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  2. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 back to you NY
  3. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  4. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    make that -4
  5. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    was Not Saz - I saw your number and I just responded in kind - I say oversight I don't cheat in any part of life -5
  6. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I didn't cheat not my fault if you guys forget which game you are playing -5
  7. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hi Saz DD and of Course Sue ;)
  8. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I'll take a freebie -4
  9. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Distracted me - 6
  10. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Back to -4
  11. Sarah, First of all, I just want to say one thing that I pray brings you some feeling of comfort - you are safe here with us and will be loved like family (you will never be judged or ridiculed or talked down to) The people on this train are amazing and help change lives everyday. That being said, I am personally proud of you not only for eliminating two very deadly things in your life but for being strong enough and brave enough to share your story with us. You have already taken the most difficult steps with your new life. 3 of the most difficult feelings to live with are Fear, Shame and Guilt - each will consume you in different ways until you face them and or eliminate them. You have done just that. I understand that now you want to feel loved and you are in need of as many hugs as you can get - and that is ok we are here for you and it is normal. My sister was in an abusive marriage I saw the photos etc.. and my heart broke for her every day until she was strong enough to get her divorce and move on. The most important thing however outside of moving on etc.. is finding you again and loving who you are and knowing that the beautiful girl in the mirror deserves real happiness not just a quick fix or a false sense of hope or caring. Here is one of my favorite quotes on happiness - There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will. Epictetus Once you can achieve happiness with yourself again you will be ready for real love that is reciprocal in nature - that one is my own! Good Luck!
  12. Enjoy your freedom you probably earned it and deserve it! Karma is on your side... congrats on the 5 months btw .. the rest will be yours when the time is right!
  13. Hump Day is a great day for NOPE!
  14. Humbled of course is not my real name but I think it is a trait that is often overlooked - most of you already know I am Tom. I was born in Brooklyn, NY ie, Yankees fan for life- I wear hats until they fall apart before I get a new one - and I always get the same one. At one point these 2 hats did look the same. Side note I agree with Bakon that some of our lovely ladies tend to count in a manner that is not according to how we were taught in school but I still love them all anyway!
  15. Happy Anniversary - I will join you for a day of NOPE! Slainte!!
  16. Finally doen cleaning the house time for some Football with a side of NOPE!
  17. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    me too 4 might as well be -20 though lol
  18. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ONE
  19. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  20. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hi Saz! not ignoring this is going to fast - 2
  21. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ZERO!!!
  22. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    what I was -5 Bakon should have been -4 then I would be -3 he gave one back to you :)
  23. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ok -2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.