Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humbled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humbled

  1. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little curious if not worried what Sue B will want to know. LOL!! :wub:
  2. I welcome it Marti - you guys are all great - besides I am an open book - been through enough to worry about not sharing ;)
  3. HAHAHAHA! Sorry been crazy busy at work - I just saw this
  4. Not sure if exotic I haven't traveled much but have been to St Lucia, Jamaica, Hawaii and Puerto Rico - the falls in Kingston were really cool though - I will one day go to the Mother Land - Ireland after that I would like to see Alaska and New Zealand
  5. I am have been an investment advisor for about 17 years and also work in property casualty and life insurance as well. I am an avid music fan and will listen to anything from the Drop Kick Murphys to the Doors to CCR to Emimen, blues guitar, smashing pumpkins etc.. I literally enjoy all kinds of music my pandora is all over the place
  6. I enjoy playing golf, all kinds of Parlor games - billiards, darts, horseshoes etc.. I am very competitive. I have 3 kids my son is 6 and my gilrs are 10 & 12 they all have upcoming birthdays so that will change very soon
  7. Favorite thing about the south is the weather - I have no pets just 3 kids most of the time and my favorite past time would be walking with my grandfather in the pitch black upstate NY with my siblings and cousins - he would scare the hell out of us and leave us in the cemetery with Cosmo. LOL
  8. I feel like a Master of Puppets! Who is your favorite actress?
  9. Unique People
  10. Well Done - Congrats on your 2 months -great accomplishment!
  11. Good Luck Action!
  12. Morning Saz 1
  13. TGIF - NOPE is the perfect way to start this weekend!
  14. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19 someone end this thing for the good guys
  15. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 I wish I took pictures but 5:15 comes too early every morning to think about pictures
  16. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10 That Blood Moon was so awesome - My oldest daughter and I got to see it before she left for the school bus -
  17. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 As you should be! YW
  18. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    storm
  19. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  20. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  21. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 R U Getting ready to party on the Lido Action?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.