Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REZ

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by REZ

  1. REZ replied to Rain Forest's topic in Socializing
    Dang it, I can relate to that! Stupid real world anyway!
  2. Congratulations Action! oops I did a double post! My bad! I will get you your own key to the executive bathroom!
  3. Congratulations and keep them pearly whites clean!
  4. Congrats Jonny! Not an easy road! 2 vises are twice as hard and requires twice the effort! Keep on keeping on!
  5. Congratulations and sorry I'm late! 10 months is no easy task!
  6. Congratulations for you being quit yourself Sarah!! You seem to keep things jumping around here and that is good! Best of luck to you!
  7. REZ replied to Tink's topic in Celebrations!
    Happy Birthday but I'm not sing it, I'm told I have a bad singing voice!!!!!
  8. Nice job Comrade!!!!!! 3 months is a solid start!!!!!!
  9. Paul, Awesome job buddy, keep it up! Congratulations on 9 months!
  10. Cristina, You are Awesome!!!!!! Congratulations on 10 months!!!!!!!
  11. Yay, take your pick my friend!
  12. Action, you are just sucking up to get that corner office with its own bathroom! Thanks buddy again!!
  13. Nothing shaddy about this Kat! Congratulations!
  14. Crazy 8's Congratulations!
  15. Mission control, T-5 days and counting! :o
  16. Three weeks is a great start! Hit one month and then we will party! Congratulations!!!!
  17. Nice job on 700, shall we go for the big 1000!!! Congratulations!!
  18. Wow, a second post for me, Thanks sue! (I do I all the time so do not worry) I could not of gotten this far without everyone's help, Thank you! My life has changed so much and made some great friends! Thank you to each and every one of you guys!!!!!! Keep that quit! ............ NOPE!
  19. Thank you everyone, its been a crazy fun ride! Could not have done it without each and everyone of you! My life has changed so much in six months its hard to believe! Best of luck to everybody!!!!
  20. REZ replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    :) Pretzels liver and onions or green pea soup
  21. Bug, I'm sorry but that money is literly up in smoke! Start taking your new saved money putting it in a intrest earning account somewhere ( I know lots of luck with that lol) and every year treat yourself to something nice like a weekend trip somewhere with hubby! Just saying!
  22. REZ replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    Android puddle jumper or puddle stomper
  23. Its a win win situation so give it a try!
  24. Ya jake it will get better and better and better! What helped me from feeling like crap was excersising. Sort of traded a bad addiction for a good addiction. You are a non smoker now so anything is possible Keep on keeping on buddy
  25. If you are honest with yourself and believe in yourself you and do anything you want to like quit smoking!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.