Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pippa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pippa

  1. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17 - hey Joe
  2. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16 - hey BG - quite late here but will try to see it out ... And agree flu sux !
  3. Session with my new trainer - quite liking the heavy weights but still not sure about the all pink trainer !! Finished up with self imposed tabata .. Guess I am missing burpees !! Did I say that out loud !?
  4. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 welcome back BG :-)
  5. Cooling down here - was only 26 celcius today ... Before you know it I will be whinging about the cold ... I mean sometimes it gets to single figures celcius here :-). Seriously - I have seen on the news here what you have gone through ..so even I'm wishing your summer comes soon!!
  6. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12 - evening all :-)
  7. Yay you girl - 9 months is sweet - congrats girl :-)
  8. Hey Ev - sounds like you are doing mighty fine ...you awesome non smoker you !M although I love the expression weird duck and think I want to be one - so can we be weird ducks together ?? Xx
  9. Pippa replied to ...'s topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Aww Tiff - so sorry I am late - but hoping you are feeling better ?? Quitting sucks but the alternative is worse ...keep climbing and you will never have to do this again! in the interim we are all here for you and want you to succeed xx ETA - tried to message you re the iPad but couldn't get through but this is what I sent .. Not sure if I can help but are you still having problems getting in with your iPad ?? I had major dramas with the site upgrade despite clearing my cache ... Finally solved it by clearing my cache. Completely shutting down, re clearing the cache and then logging back into the train ... 5 hours later I was in :-) As I said - don't know if this helps but hope so .... Stay strong and here if you need it xx
  10. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Celebrations!
    Aww Mis Marti - you are well and truely one year in this neck of the woods ..... So I'll be second to say congratulations lovely lady !! I have loved sharing this journey with you and truely believe you are such a beautiful soul ... So congrats lovely .... And unlike Bakon I'm happy to share the loving with anyone else who wants to pretend they are on oz time or when the time comes in their part of the world xx
  11. Small group training - read 4 of us doing stair runs ( for me that means stair crawls !!) and other tortures !! Next week my 12 week challenge starts agin ... Hurting just thinking about it ! :-)
  12. Hey Karl - good to read you ... Yep the first few days are tough - but glad to see you have distractions planned ... Remember we are all here If you need it :-)
  13. Welcome back Tiffany - happy to see you back and ready to support in any way needed !
  14. Hi Ricki - welcome and congrats on that lovely quit to date. So happy you have found us and are reading up - stay close and remember we are here for support if you need it :-)
  15. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 - yay finally back on the board ... Couldn't get in all days and I missed you :-)
  16. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18 ... I'm blaming you :-) !!
  17. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17 - so is it you or me that is so terrifying ?? LOL
  18. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15 - hey Run- just gone afternoon here and looks like the sticks have gone missing ....AGAIN :-)
  19. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 13
  20. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11 - nice try bakon ... And good night :-)
  21. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  22. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  23. Hi Mike - you can do this - just take it a minute at a time ....what are doing to distract yourself ??
  24. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  25. Pippa replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 ... Morning all :-)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.