Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SanDar

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SanDar

  1. Good Morning! Nope for me today :)
  2. Glad you 're ok. Next time get a designated driver :)
  3. I don't have a really big area out my back door - but I love it! First one is my grandson helping me plant flowers earlier this spring. 2nd is our guard dogs :) 3rd is my miniature Lilac bush. I planted this 2 years ago. It's not the prettiest color, but wow, so fragrant!
  4. Beautiful views whack! Especially the last one. :)
  5. Sorry about your situation Leanna :( I'm sure you will feel better once you've talked to Steve. Keep your chin up :)
  6. Congratulations on 7 months! :)
  7. So sad. Sorry Leanna.
  8. Love this Beacon!
  9. Glad they were able to stent the artery and that your lungs look good. We never know if we are completely out of the woods, or if the next cig will be the one to do us in. So it is best to just not smoke!
  10. Sorry to hear this. I will keep your amily in my prayers.
  11. Congratulations Joe! 9 months and going strong! :)
  12. She is absolutely beautiful Ross! It's obvious why you are so proud of her. I'm so happy for both of you. You two are an adorable couple!
  13. Nope! I love my freedom :)
  14. Welcome back and hold on tight to that Freedom! It's so worth it :)
  15. Hello and welcome! Congrats on your quit :)
  16. And a big NOPE for me :)
  17. SanDar replied to Zelda's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Welcome! Congratulations on both baby and quitting! You will feel so great after a while,you won't have a problem staying quit. Besides, you surely don't want your child to grow up thinking it's normal for Moms' to smoke and smell (stink) like smoke. You are off to a wonderful start :)
  18. Eventually, death :(
  19. Welcome :)
  20. heart disease
  21. Congratulations ! :)
  22. I was once that "smoker" person. Now I know how pathetic I must have looked. :( I'm so much happier as a non-smoker. I don't smoke :)
  23. SanDar replied to Leanna's topic in Off The Record
    So sorry you are going through this Leanna. I wish there was something I could say to make it better :( Everyone's nerves are a little on edge when we lose someone we love. But there is really no excuse for your ob and his gf's behavior. Take care, Sandy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.