A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Or sign in with...
Don't get fresh with me!
February 8, 20197 yr
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
March 31, 20188 yr
Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry, When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away. ?
December 5, 20187 yr
camel toe
I need a fresh start
I need a fresh set of eyes on this.
Edited March 3, 20197 yr by reciprocity
She was a breath of fresh air
You're looking fresh faced
He is two-faced
I have a face that would stop a clock!
She had to put her face on
Time to face the music!
In your face!
She's not just another pretty face
You got to get up pretty early in the morning......
That's pretty hard to believe!
Can I stay up one more hour, pretty pleaseeee?
Don't worry your pretty little face about it
Im sitting pretty
It's not a pretty sight
You think you're pretty tough don't you
Tough luck!
Tough shit!
Just for shits n giggles.
The shit has hit the fan
You act like your shit don't stink
Don't act silly.
That's a first class act
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Guidelines
Search
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.