Game *The answer is a question*

notsmokinjo

Sounds good but a whole hour later when you still haven't fallen asleep and your faffin about for the cold bit of the sheet only to find there isn't any cos your darling husband has sweated it all up... then you lie there in a rage  for the next 2 hours flip flopping on your inch and a half of the mattress.. NOW don't you think it's a lot of work for so little pleasure..????????????

(My rage may not have quite passed by yet)

• Like 1

Nah I have selective OCD... are all the notes in my purse in value order, then in serial number order... check, are the cans in the cupboard in alphabetical order check, have I double checked the flipping honour roll at least once an hour so I don't miss anyone... check.... made the bed, who cares. Is that wierd?

• Haha 2

Yes, that's weird! LOL but more importantly do you have to check for spiders before you go to bed EVERY night or is that an OCD thing too?

Oh and you'll be happy to know that the older you get the more your OCD will lessen, at least mine has ;) 

• Like 1

I think fluffy is right on that it just kinda eased up and I noticed I wasn't going around straightening all the throw rugs and towels all the time. Do you think hubby had something with me giving up on neatness?

• Like 1

OMG and the pictures on the walls... how many hours do I spend fixing those??

And the kids school socks... at least 5 mins every morning just to get them perfect.... and then I glue them in place.... is this bad parenting?

• Haha 2