Game *The answer is a question*

notsmokinjo

Apparently its funny to name Siamese fighting fish after movie karate people and its also funny to call a fish 'fluffy'. I'm not sure I can live through the requiem mass for two more flipping fish. Do you think making me play the last post is a bit excessive?

So where can I get magic soccer spay?

• Haha 2

I have names for all of my koi, there's Spa, Goldie, Smokey, Jawa, Gold DJ (the neighbor kid named it), Nemo, Eddie and Trick and Treat. Do you think it's mean that I never named my one and only remaining pond goldfish?

Oh we know you can only have one in the tank at a time... the tank just has a high turnover rate... I'll ask her if she wants another and tell her she has to call it weegie. Do you think she'll be keen?

Jillar, why is it bad you didn't name Nigelle No Mates the last one left?

• Haha 2

Jillar, couldn't you call it Nige for short?

Slip, make the grand kiddies name them, kids come up with the wierdest names, do you think your grandkids could give us a laugh?

Weegie, if you have more than one siamese in a tank they fight to the death... but they are pretty to look at?

• Haha 2

Around 25, but only 7 are Koi, the rest are goldfish and guess which are the sods that breed?

We have Fred the Redhead, Fin (because one is missing) and Nemo, who ended up getting sucked into the filter system, where he lived for around 6 months.

Edited by Sslip
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1