Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Driver of this train has a 4 year quit today !!!!

Featured Replies

train-driver-clipart-driving-a-train.jpg

 

Hopefully I have the right day and right month this time MQ...

Congratulations ..4 years is mega !!!!!

I'm so grateful for this place..I have enjoyed travelling along with all the folks that have taken a seat on this fabulous train..and those who make the decision to join us in the future.

Thank you from horney toad..mammy,..doorbell..or just plain me....

Now let's party .xx

  • Author

giphy.gif

 

Nooooooo.....not again...but ....your ticker says today....

You wouldn't be playing with mammy would you ?????

Piggy ..wait till you get home..

Ok.peeps...party is cancelled ...until further notice...move along !!!!

I'll drink all the wine myself...

Ok.peeps...party is cancelled ...until further notice...move along !!!!

 

Sorry its late congrats on 4 years mq

Where are you !!!!...I'm waiting !!!!!!....you carn,t hide !!!..I'll find you...

 

He's gone incognito...

giphy.gif

  • Author

20-i-see-you.gif

 

Well..here you are !!!!

Don't know why all my pic,s have disappeared..your in trouble with mammy....

Twice I have messed up MQ big day..you sir..have some grovelling to do...

I'm ready..lol...goooooo

2722441-dvewh6z.gif

 

Hey..Piggy...I'm waiting for you to come back off holiday !!!

You gave me the wrong date..!!!...stewpot carnt save you here...

 

LOL Please don't punch me in the gonads :o :o :o

 

In my own defense I refer you to MQ's profile page where his quit date at the bottom states 10/07/13 (Oct. 7th 2013)

Also, in his blog there, paragraph 8, 2nd sentence he makes reference to quitting October 7th 2013.

 

Not sure why the counter is still showing almost a week, the question is, what is the REAL quit date? Was it perhaps the 17th October 2013?

 

I think we should plan yet another celebration for that date :)

 

In my own defense I refer you to MQ's profile page where his quit date at the bottom states 10/07/13 (Oct. 7th 2013)

Also, in his blog there, paragraph 8, 2nd sentence he makes reference to quitting October 7th 2013

I noticed that too...

In my own defense I refer you to MQ's profile page where his quit date at the bottom states 10/07/13 (Oct. 7th 2013)

Also, in his blog there, paragraph 8, 2nd sentence he makes reference to quitting October 7th 2013.

 

giphy.gif

KjhVel3.gif  MQ DA MAN

Apologies for stating the obvious, but did someone ask MQ what his correct quit date is?

It's "Top-Secret".

 

Bat tried to get it out of him once through torture but .......... got nothing  :o

g5WmBxI.gif

It's "Top-Secret".

 

Bat tried to get it out of him once through torture but .......... got nothing  :o

g5WmBxI.gif

Sheesh! The rack fueled by horses! Who could withstand such torture?!?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.