Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just got tired of Quitting again and again and again!

Featured Replies

I have tried many many times through out my smoking career to quit and have failed every single time except one!!!!!  :)

 

This one is different, One of the reasons why I think is " I was just tired of quitting!"  :unsure: 

 

Tired of having to look those same people in the eyes every time and say, ya i started again. :(

 

Tired of ignoring the side effects from smoking, the smell, the shortness of breath, ect! :wacko:

 

Tired of of all the money and services i had to fork over on loosing bets! :angry:

 

Tired of looking and feeling like a looser to my friends and family! :blink:  

 

Tired of trying to explain to others why i started smoking again! :o  

 

Tired of rationalizing to myself why i started smoking again! :huh:

 

Just got tired of trying to quit smoking!(50+times) :(

 

Now i'm not tired anymore! :)

Oh Rez......I hear ya!!

It got so that I didnt even tell anyone if I was going to attempt a quit, because I was so ashamed at having to say I failed. Again.

Rez - you and Soozie need to talk!

 

She was looking for a serial quitter. Im going to post in her thread pointing her at you!

You get a quit and it sticks, because all the previous times, maybe just maybe we didn't really want to quit. 

you missed out: Tracey would also kick my butt from Ohio to the moon and would be tired of her nagging :)

Well, i must say, i am VERY glad you quit when you did and you're here with us now my friend!!  :D 

 

                                                                                        :ph34r:  

You get a quit and it sticks, because all the previous times, maybe just maybe we didn't really want to quit.

 

In my case, it is a matter of daily maintenance. I wanted to quit twice before. I didn't remain a non smoker because my denial system is quite good! Without daily reminders, such as a list of reasons for quitting that I can take out of my billfold to remind myself and reading on this forum, then my little monkey whispers in my ear silly stuff--like how one won't hurt me, it will taste good, etc. while this is lessening for me day by day, I do not want to get complacent and forget I have an addiction. So here I am!

yep..in just too lazy to start again...let's face it smoking is hard work

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.