Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10,000 Cigarettes

Featured Replies

Thirteen-months ago I smoked my last cigarette.  Not that long in the grand scheme of things.  And in that relatively short period of time, I have avoided smoking 10,000 cigarettes.

 

Here's a little visual representation of what that amount of cigarettes looks like...

xin_1805042816164282890519.jpg

 

Good riddance. 

Well done Boo. Its a thing, when we smoke we dont realize just how much we so which is an awful lot.

WOW! You never realize how they all add up while you're smoking! Awesome job Boo!!  :yahoo:

Holy crap that is allot of cigs

oh and Way to go!

  • Author

Holy crap that is allot of cigs

 

Yep.  Yet when I was smoking, I convinced myself that I wasn't a "heavy smoker."  I never did really quantify what counts as a heavy smoker, but I told myself I wasn't one.  Hello denial my old friend...

 

giphy.gif

Good job and your dress is cute too

  • Author

Good job and your dress is cute too

 

I'm kinda like Navin Johnson...I was born a small Chinese girl.

pack a day habit... 

 

5 days = 100 cigs

50 days = 1,000 cigs

500 days = 10,000 cigs

 

500 days = 1 year 4 months and 5 days of burning up $3,250 @ $6.50 a pack not to mention the physical damages.

Oh my stars!  I never think it's that much until you see it all together.

Good job!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.