January 29, 20179 yr I've been screwing around, with my quits. I'm sorry I undermined my confidence and your support and I want to make a fresh start. If that's OK.
January 29, 20179 yr Why of course, Evelyn! As you know, this train runs 24/7 and we pick up everybody. Glad to see you back. :)
January 29, 20179 yr Author It took a lot of courage to come back and I bow my head in shame, but I want this quit to be sticky and never doubt my self worth and throw away my quit any and with it my myself. I've been on another quit forum, but we never did the NOPE pledge and I realise THAT is key to a succesfull quit, combined with commitment and self respect. I want to be the woman I want to be, not the one bad people in my life tried to form me into, I am worthy to chose life, and throw those people and life outta my head and only have to answer to myself; with that I mean 'a 33 years old woman who loves herself enough to make good choices for herself', standing on my own feet. It's about time I start standing on my own feet and kick bad people, lies and insecurity out :) If you do not love yourself / respect, then you can't commit to NOPE, and those things have changed.
January 29, 20179 yr Welcome back Evelyn... You can do this ..you know you can...you just have to want it enough.. Your not happy as a smoker ..otherwise you wouldn't be here.. So let's make this your last quit and your sticky... If you stick to NOPE..the magic will happen...x
January 29, 20179 yr Author I agree I know I can do this I have to commit to this and stick with NOPE
January 29, 20179 yr Hi Evelyn, good to see you. You can quit smoking, stay close to us. Good to have you back.
January 29, 20179 yr I know that feeling, Evelyn. I have failed too many quits to judge anyone. Call them practice quits, learn the lesson and keep quitting until you're quit. That's what I am doing, and so far, it's working!
January 30, 20179 yr iTS all you sweet pea,, an you can do it- ya gotta want it,, theres no bullshitt n about it- be as tough on you as you need to-- the cravings will pass-- don't worry about crap that will probably never happen anyway-- all the way around in life- ,,, and you,ll stress much much less- take a breath- exhale- a big one,,,, an before ya know it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your in charge of you,,, all the time-- I,m pull n for ya,,,, because "not smoking" is a beautiful thing--- I smoked 30 years- it took me 20 to quit--- do it love,, for yourself,,, RC
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.