Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boo has bagged 7 months today..

Featured Replies

We love you so much, Boo.

We love and appreciate your insightful posts that continue to help people stay smoke free,

your loopy GIF's, your beautiful babes and your stalwart, endearing contributions in Sticks/Chicks.

Congratulations for Seven Months of a stellar quit.

Thank you, thank you very much.

 

Wow, time really flies when you're having fun.  I have to admit I was skeptical about joining a support forum in the beginning.  Nothing to do with this site and the fine people here, just the fact that I'm a low-tech guy and still don't really understand social media.  Thankfully I took the first step and will be forever grateful to this forum and the people I've met here.  Y'all are a top-shelf group and I consider myself lucky to have met you.

 

I'm homing in on that lido deck.  March 9, 2017...I'm coming in like a one-man band.

One man sex machine. Self love at its best.

Great job. Break out the windex as window licking galore is going on

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.