April 17, 201412 yr It Has Come To The Sarge's Attention ... ... via the Status Updates that there are <gasp> : Folks out there in the world who do not know what a "Cheese Steak" is. The Sarge is Sad. Sad because he can no longer enjoy [1] Heaven On Earth and sad because there are folks who are unawares of such tasty pleasure. Here. Enjoy: FOOTNOTES: [1] Doctor's orders - healthy diet and all that
April 17, 201412 yr Damn it Sarge, now I have to go get me one. Love Philly cheese steaks. We used to have a place here in Carson City that used Cheese Wiz on their cheese steak sandwiches, that's just wrong! Needless to say, they went out of business.
April 17, 201412 yr So nutshell, you get a roll, steak, onion and pepper and melt some cheese on it? Finest haute cuisine.
April 17, 201412 yr Mmmmm....while Im on the east coast I would love to drive to Philly just to have a real one.
April 17, 201412 yr I'm with TAC...he must be in the midwest. They are called Philly cheese steak sandwiches. Whatever they are called, they are FANTASTIC. Thanks, Sarg....I've been trying to watch what I eat, but now I'm going to have to get one!!!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.